Where were you in 2019?
What has changed for the whole world since then? In maybe only a few years, Archeologists may dig up the garbage that we were throwing away, then, and find out how things changed between 2019 and 2020.
WASTE is very valuable when learning about man’s activities.
Man always has a pile of waste next to where they live.
in thIS post
- Talking Trash in Archaeology
- Israel: Byzantine Era – Elusa or Halutza – Wine
- Peru: Lima – Mummy
- Italy: San Casciano dei Bagni – Bronze Statues
- Egypt: Oxyrhynchus – Trash Library of Treasure
- Israel: Valley of Bird Migration – Bone Flute
- Italy: Pompeii – Waste Management – Reuse
- Garbology is the study of trash. This is why students love it
- Fort McCoy, Wisconsin, USA – from 50 years ago
- Travel the World. Make a Difference. Dig through the World’s Trash
- Archaeology: Practice Hunting for Treasure in the Trash
- How to start a “Dig”
- Posts about what to do with Waste today