In this post:
ResCoM Tools (Resource Conservative Manufacturing),
measure the risks – consider the opportunities in Circular Methods,
business models, technology, supply chains, design
11 ONLINE TOOLS to work with
Online ResCoM Tools to
measure the risks and consider the opportunities
Find Answers Here about risks and benefits – in closed-loop production
Put Your Chief Research Director, Business Strategist to work.
ResCoM Tools (Resource Conservative Manufacturing) is a working platform with a set of Tools to test closed-loop manufacturing systems that can show you the various challenges that Original Equipment Manufactures face in the Circular process. The publications, OEM case studies, and tools are free to use – here.
Within hours of filling in the details and activating one of the programs, these tools can answer questions about closed loop design, production methods and their potential economic value.
>>You may be interested in only two or three.
11 Tools to choose from:
(each tool tells you ~how long it will take)
- Circular Pathfinder – Answer just a few questions and explore promising circular pathways for your product.
- Multi-method Simulation – Compare economic and environmental issues of circular designed products.
- MI:BoM Analyzer (Eco Audit Reports) – Compare environmental, regulatory and supply chain risks of circular product ideas.
- Analytical Tool (Financial/Closed Loop) – Compare potential Profitability and Environmental performance.
- Circularity Calculator – Quickly compare the potential of different circular product design strategies.
- Upgrade Forecast – Extended life issues for (for example: OEM) products that are being designed to be continually upgraded – smart phones, etc.
- Reman Design Checklist – Identify how to consider product components for remanufacturing.
- Part Planning – Identify needs for part durability – designing for easy to repair long product lifetimes.
- Multiple Lifecycle Product Design – Repair or replacement issues of Share-a-Space, a Product’s Multiple Lifecycle Management. Don’t buy a refrigerator, rent one.
- Multiple Product Lifecycle Management – Look at the planning and execution changes in a product during potential more-than-one lifecycle.
- Lease or Buy – ResCoM Serious Game – What would be the outcome of different circular business models?…discussed in a game setting