………Essential for Industry!
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
at the heart and soul of industrial processes worldwide.
The idea for the ISO Circular Economy committee began with a seminar held by AFNOR, ISO’s member for France. What followed was a French standard, XP X30-901, Circular economy, published in 2018. The response was so positive that an international committee was proposed and ISO/TC 323 began to get to work.
The standards for ISO/TC 323 are to be published in 2024.
In this post:
- We’re ISO, the International Organization for Standardization.
- We consume far too much, far too quickly and then throw it all away…….
- Driving ambition to Close the Loops
- ISO STANDARDS ARE INTERNATIONALLY AGREED for the protection of the world population.
- ISO/TC 323 Circular Economy
- Shared success is about sharing the best ideas and methods.
- More Posts about WASTE, Our Assurance of Future Resources