How much Municipal Solid Waste is considered the size of
SMALL Landfills / Garbage Dumps?
Now-a-days there appears to be no limit to the size of a “Landfill project to produce energy” as long as the people who own it can find
1. an end user for the gas or electricity
2. Funding for the project.
The Landfills/Garbage Dumps discussed in this post range from 360,000 tons to 2.8 million tons of waste-in-place.
IN THIS POST
- SMALL Landfills
- New Zealand
- I found this USA EPA Document written specifically for SMALL Landfills.
- Steps for Developing an LFG Use Project
- Maybe you have a very old Landfill?
- Landfill CELLs are very important – to capture the Gas.
- Outlook for biogas and biomethane: Prospects for growth
- Many Islands have SMALL Landfills.
- More posts on Waste to Energy