MOST “FUEL” COMES FROM BIOMASS!
ANCIENT OR NEW
and a MISTAKE is a MISTAKE
This is so simple!
fuel from OLD BIOMASS: Fossil Fuel is a MISTAKE!
It has been a MISTAKE for years!!
For some time now, it has been possible to
FIX THE MISTAKE!
with TODAY’S BIOMASS and WASTE
in this post
- The technology to fix the Mistake is already here! Making cleaner fuel !
- With CNG, drive with confidence that you are polluting less and less.
- Waste to Fuel? At what price?
- The money it has taken to get fossil fuel out of the ground. EXPENSE
- More Waste to Energy & Emissions posts
charts above can be found at: https://www.statista.com/
Obviously, Fossil Fuels were never meant to be used as energy on the surface of planet Earth. They are not clean enough.
Deal with the #1 Mistake
As you may know, this blog is meant to be encouraging. It is about faith, confidence, and trust that we can build back our atmosphere.
The time has come! There are enough solutions!
…. We Can! We Can Stop fossil fuels and not suffer. This is about all the reasons for the citizens of the world to stop the Mistake! …..with confidence!
a MISTAKE is a MISTAKE!
The technology to fix the Mistake is already here! Making cleaner fuel !
So WHY ALL THE TALK AND NO ACTION ?!?!?!
How many of us ordinary people have asked:
What are we really dealing with here?
How many people know what the difference is between
fossil fuel versus Biofuel?
it all comes back to BIO-MASS
ancient: drilled up from the ground – DIRTY
or new: fresh, processed into fuel today
– MUCH CLEANER !
Ethanol has the highest octane rating of any fuel and keeps today’s high-compression engines running smoothly. Each gallon of corn ethanol today delivers as much as 67% more energy than is used to produce it.
Deal with the #1 Mistake
You think I am kidding you?
The technology is here and expanding!
We just have to invest in it!
Types of BioFuel
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) publishes data on four major categories of biofuels that qualify for use in the federal Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program:
* Ethanol—an alcohol fuel that is blended with petroleum gasoline
* Biodiesel & Renewable diesel—a biofuel that is usually blended with petroleum diesel for consumption and accounts for the second-largest shares of U.S. biofuel production
* Other biofuels—include renewable heating oil, renewable jet fuel, renewable naphtha, renewable gasoline, and other emerging biofuels that are in various stages of development and commercialization.
* From Industrial and Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) = Waste to Fuel
* Refuse derived fuel (RDF) and Solid recovered fuel (SRF) The Industrial and MSW is mainly a combination of Biomass and plastics. The main use of SRF is in cement production with a 20% reduction in emissions. Other uses of SRF are for instance in power production and combined heat/power plants.
With CNG, drive with confidence that you are polluting less and less.
Let’s look at another Bio-produced-fuel that is used in transportation across the USA Today: Waste produced Natural Gas (NG) in various forms: RenewableNG, LiquidNG, CNG = CompressedNG. It is all Natural Gas = It is Methane!
Landfills are full of Natural Gas……………………
Waste to Fuel? At what price?
So use Biofuels to make Electricity!
Electricity is by far the cheapest and least polluting way to drive, but Biofuel, itself, can be a good option.
NG/Methane seeping out of every landfill on the surface of planet Earth = CNG = Methane – BUT CLEANER.
TODAY, CNG – when used as a transportation fuel emits 20% or less CO2 than fossil Fuels.
A reduction of more than 25,000 tonnes of CO2 per year for city buses.
January 2023 – From the US Dept. of Energy
As you can see in the chart below, CNG has, over time, is priced lower than gasoline!
The money it has taken to get fossil fuel out of the ground. EXPENSE
Think of coal mines – it is not easy on machines or men – EXPENSE. Oil and natural gas lie deep below the earth’s surface, making the drilling process very complex – EXPENSE.
- Oil producers need to know a lot about an oil reservoir before they start drilling – a lot of research to find wells – EXPENSE
- Modern-day oil prospectors use sound waves to locate adequate oil wells. – EXPENSE
- “secondary recovery” processes to squeeze the remaining oil out of the ground using water, carbon dioxide, pressure, ……. EXPENSE
- and there is Fracking 101 – EXPENSE
But the oil&gas companies knew years ago that this was a Mistake:
1970 – Exxon Scientists told their bosses that the planet was Warming Up.
………. those lazy bums keep drilling! and who pays for it?
….every combustion engine car & truck owner, everyone who gets their electricity from a coal powered electricity plant, every home owner that still heats with fossil fuels, etc! Paid for, with the compliments of the citizens of the world.
– OUR EXPENSE –
WASTING MONEY Denying the Mistake:
- Inside the Saudi Strategy to Keep the World Hooked on Oil
- The New Soldiers in Propane’s Fight Against Climate Action: Television Stars
- “I am gobsmacked by a report last week in The New York Times that Chevron secretly poured $190,000 into a little-known Supreme Court “charity” when the company had cases pending before the justices — including the Ecuador pollution case…..”
Deal with the #1 Mistake
Admit that Fossil Fuel is a Mistake!
The Fossil Fuel Non-ProliferationTreaty has well and truly shifted from just an idea into a policy proposal already with significant diplomatic backing that is growing every week. The European Parliament formally called on countries to develop a Fossil Fuel Non-Proliferation Treaty
54% of Americans are either “extremely” or “very” sure global warming is happening.
Far fewer (7%) are “extremely” or “very” sure global warming is not happening.
It is important to convince Americans to admit that fossil Fuel is a Mistake. They are still the biggest producers.
Deal with the #1 Mistake
The Money fixing The Mistake:
Why Growth Can Be Green – February 2023 – …carbon dioxide emissions per capita in Britain, where the Industrial Revolution began. The early phases of industrialization were indeed associated with a huge rise in emissions. ………..
…But more recently emissions in the UK have fallen back to the levels of the ’50s — the 1850s:
First, according to the International Energy Agency, an estimated $1.4 trillion poured into “clean energy” projects in 2022, a category that includes solar farms, batteries and electric vehicle charging stations. That’s more than ever before, and more than the money that poured into new oil and gas projects.
Second, BloombergNEF, described in a report published last week. Investments in low-carbon energy “reached parity” with capital aimed at expanding fossil fuels….
And third, the oil giant BP said this week that it expected the war in Ukraine would push countries to ramp up renewable energy projects for the sake of energy security, …….
- ‘Recession Resilient’ Climate Start-Ups Shine in Tech Downturn
- HSBC to end funding for new oil and gas fields
- Renewable energy is expected to surpass coal as a source of electricity generation by 2025
Planet Earth will Revert Back as soon as
the temperature goes down
- We have seen it happen in the aftermath of the pandemic!
- AL Gore said at COP27 “The scientists tell us temperatures will stop going up with a lag time of as little as three to five years. If we stay at true Net Zero, half of all of the man-made CO2 will fall out of the atmosphere in as little as 25 to 30 years.
Deal with the #1 Mistake
Work without using The Mistake:
- US Energy Dept. Will Lend $2 Billion to a Battery Component Maker
- India’s rapid take-up of electric vehicles; rethink of long-term fuel needs –
- For First Time Ever, Renewables Overtake Coal As #1 Energy Source in ‘Europe’s Biggest Economy’
- Throwing the on-switch for Scotland’s largest offshore windfarm
- The biggest clean energy legislation in US history
- Why Growth Can Be Green
We CAN deal with the #1 Mistake.
Humans know how to fix Mistakes.
To fossil fuel CEOs:
This Cease and Desist Notice is to demand that you immediately stop opening any new oil, gas, or coal extraction sites, and stop blocking the clean energy transition we all so urgently need.
Biomass fuel is an equalizer.
ALL Humans make waste…waste is everywhere. Biomass fuel from Biomass waste can be made everywhere….
equally in all nations world wide.
There are few inequalities, today, more fundamental than energy inequality.
Let us FIX the #1 Mistake
Do the Job!
Support use and invest in the new BioFuel Technologies.
and Please consider endorsing: https://fossilfueltreaty.org/
More Waste to Energy & Emissions posts
Other posts on the subject of WASTE to Energy
Anaerobic Digestion In Full Swing – #1 Waste To Energy?
CNG, LNG, RNG Fuelling Stations – #2 Waste To Energy
#3 Municipal Solid Waste – MSW To BioFuel? Yes!
Finally In The Mood To Phase Out Fossil Fuel? Environment
Finally In The Mood To Phase Out Fossil Fuel? People-Civic
Finally In The Mood To Phase Out Fossil Fuel? – Governance
The “Relief” Of Phasing Out Fossil Fuel! …Now!
ALL Islands: Just Go Zero – NOW! – Like Tilos
We CAN Deal With The #1 Mistake: Fossil Fuel – Today
Look To Garbage Dump Sites For The Energy We Need! Sure Fire!
Cleaner Energy Investments! Time To Invest In Your Landfill!
Landfill Gas Projects Worldwide – – – Clean Up The Air, Now!
CH4 Investments Urgent! Today! Landfill Gas (LFG)
Fossil Fuel Is Ancient Waste. But, There’s Plenty Of Waste Now!
Other approaches to waste to energy in these posts
Useful Green WASTE Business Ideas That Scale To Any Size
Harvesting Waste Ideas. Waste Rushes? NOW!
Climate Retrofits On Land Or At Sea
Shipping’s Carbon Footprint And Your Small Business >> Your Vote
Industrial Zone – Closed-Loop Networking
Cellulosic Ethanol – One Of Many DSM Sustainability Projects
We Need To USE THE CO2! …..For Industry – Big Market!
what needs to be cleaned
Too Much Methane !
The Greenhouse Gases List …..A Re-Review
cleaning up the mess
Can We, Are We Pulling In The Excess CO₂ ?
Fuel From Air? – Capture CO₂
Carbon Dioxide – Who Else Has Ideas To Pull It DOWN And OUT?
Urban Mining for clean energy
Urban Mining ! – More Important Than Ever
Critical Minerals & Rare Elements! ….. COLOSSAL WASTE RUSH